Products and Services
“We have five charter schools in our region across two different school districts. The thing I appreciate most about Technology Lab and how they support our team is their approach to our overall tech infrastructure.” – Brian Seay, Managing Director of Operations at KIPP Memphis Schools
- Computer service and repair for both Macs® and PCs
- Microsoft and Apple-certified Managed Service Provider (MSP)
- Procure and manage software that fits your school’s day-to-day needs
- Assess your needs to identify and procure the best VoIP solution for your school
- Personalized security program for regulatory compliance
- Audit preparedness and compliance certifications
- Expert advising for best IT solutions options for your school’s environment and goals
- Consistent technology reviews to enhance your IT strategy and road-mapping
Managed Google Workspace
- Customized setup, migration, and management for Google Workspace and/or M365
- Highest level of security and functionality
- Accounts, collaboration, applications, and tools
- Procure, secure, manage and repair your student devices
- Data backup and recovery to help your school avoid lost time and money
- Email and cloud migration for data, applications, and other organizational components
- On-premise infrastructure to the cloud or from one cloud service to another
More IT Services
Virtual Chief Information Officer (vCIO).
Comprehensive and personalized IT services enable your school to keep everything running smoothly and securely.
A dedicated technology advisor ensures your technology plan mirrors your school’s mission and vision.
Security and compliance management are hefty components of your school’s IT management strategy.